- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
925 Sterling Silver Inlay Opal Pendant Rectangle
- USD $195
A rectangle Silver inlay Opal pendant with four brilliant multi color Opals.
Order with Confidence
A bright and colorful pendant in 925 Sterling Silver that is a long and narrow rectangle and suitable for women or men to wear. The pendant is inlaid with four very bright and colorful Lightning Ridge Black Crystal Opals and the video will better display the play of color and high shine of Silver that the images do not show. The Opal pendant in the photos has been sold however a similar one can be Made to Order and will take approximately 7-10 days before images are provided for your approval to ship. Please confirm availability of Red multi Opals before ordering by contacting us through this page.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 1 carat combined
- PENDANT SIZE: 18 x 4.1 mm and 25 mm long with the Bale
- COLORS: Multi Colors
- PATTERN: Patch / Harlequin / Roll
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- ORIGIN: Lightning Ridge
- SILVER WEIGHT: 1 gram 925 Sterling
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. With made to order jewelry, photos are emailed to you on completion. You give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan