+61 (0)470 550 410
Score: 5.00 (votes: 3)
Reviews: 2

Inlaid Opal Ring 14k Gold Wide Band

SKU: 5210
  • USD $1745

An Opal ring for men with sixteen Opals inlaid in a wide 14k Gold band.

A ring with beautiful artwork that is bright and colorful.  The 14k Gold ring is wide at just over 11 mm and is inlaid with a total of 16 very bright and colorful Lightning Ridge Opals that are cut in various shapes and sizes giving off a stunning color display you will see in the video.  This ring is ready to ship as detailed below or one can be made to order in your choice of gold colour and ring size.  Contact through this page before ordering to confirm availability of opals.  A similar Opal ring set is available to order with different widths at SKU 3858.


  • OPAL WEIGHT:  Approximately 3.5 carats combined
  • COLORS:  Multi colors
  • PATTERN:  Mix
  • QUALITY:  Flawless
  • SETTING:  11.3 mm wide
  • GOLD WEIGHT:  10 grams 14k Gold
  • RING SIZE:  USA 9.25 or UK / Australia S

All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free.  We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry.  Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.

You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate.  Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms. 


You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world.  It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee.  A quality gift box is included.

Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.


Your 100% satisfaction is our aim.  If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund.  For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.

Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive.  For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.

Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer.  All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.

We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.

You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals.  You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.

Product questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Customer reviews
Average rating:
5.00 (Votes: 3)
Rating of votes (3)
Please sign in to add review
  • Sep 27, 2020, 10:40
    Gorgeous ring, perfect size and wonderful colors! Thanks for amazing job!
  • Oct 11, 2019, 23:55
    Transaction more than met expectations!! the ring arrived in perfect condition. Fit is just right. As far as the stones go, just difficult to describe how beautiful I think this ring is. The travel of the colors through the design is endlessly fascinating, from bright light or into a shadow. The overall workmanship exceeds all my expectations. I could not be any happier with this ring. Thank you so much for making this lovely ring for me.

If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.

How to Layaway / Layby this item

  1. Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
  2. Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box. 
  3. The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.

You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference. 

After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid. 

It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours. 

Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan

Related products