- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Paying off something you want is a fantastic way to shop!
Layaway or Layby is ideal if you are on a budget. It may not be as popular since the availability of credit cards, but with a FlashOpal Layaway plan, there are no fees or interest charges.
Excellent customer service is always a priority and it is no different with our Layaway plan.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
Steps to purchase your Layaway / Layby
- Add the item/s to cart and go to checkout, then choose PayPal invoice as your payment method.
- Make sure to put LAYAWAY or LAYBY in the Customer note box.
- Click on Place Order.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your order.
- You will then receive a PayPal invoice for the total amount with the minimum deposit payment of 30% due. As a real human issues the PayPal invoice, it may take up to 12 hours for you to receive the email but please check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
- Once your deposit has been received, you will receive an updated invoice for the balance with a minimum payment due within one month. This amount will depend on the total sale price.
- The item is not shipped to you until the invoice is paid in full.
Please read our Layaway terms and conditions below and don't hesitate to Email for any assistance or advice.
All emails are answered promptly and aim for the highest of customer service.
A minimum shopping cart order of $250 is required and a 30% deposit to be paid with the balance payable within 8 weeks.
Installments can be made at any time with a minimum payment of $100 or a less amount agreed upon.
The purchase price is fixed during your layaway / lay-by term.
There are no set up fees or interest charges on your purchase.
Your purchase will be held in our safe until all monies paid.
Your purchase will be shipped within 2 business days only after the final balance has been received and cleared.
Re sizing of rings, if needed, will not be done until the second last payment has been received. It may take 7-14 days from that time, to resize a ring.
Layaway is not available with custom orders.
Please take into consideration the shipping time if purchasing for a special occasion.
Defaulting or Canceling
Please make contact by Email as soon as possible if you have difficulty in making your payments and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
If no contact is made within 14 days from your first payment due date, your layaway plan will be deemed as cancelled and the cancellation terms will be applicable.
Balance of monies, if any, will be paid to you via PayPal within 48 hours of the 7 day overdue date.
You may cancel at any time however your 10% of your deposit and any installments made will be retained.
The Return Policy is applicable to layaway however there will be a fee of 15% of the total purchase price not including shipping.
In the unlikely event that your item has been damaged in transit, please Email immediately with a photo of your damaged item.