- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Matching Opal Inlay Wedding Rings Sterling Silver Bands
- USD $850
Matching Opal inlay wedding rings for two made in 925 Sterling Silver with Blue and Green Opals.
Order with Confidence
This matching ring set is made for two and can be used as wedding bands or as a thoughtful gift to share with a loved one. They are made in 925 Sterling Silver with a wider band of 7.5 mm and the narrower band at 5.5 mm. Each ring is inlaid with four beautiful and bright Lightning Ridge Opals that display a mix of Blue and Green. The video will show the play of color and how vibrant the Opals are against the Silver.
The rings in the photos have been sold however a similar pair can be Made to Order in any ring size combination and inlaid with Opal as close as possible to the photos. Most times stones from the same parcel are used which make each ring similar to each other but not always identical. They can be made with one ring all in Blue and the other ring all in Green so you can be as individual as you are but share something in common.
The price shown is for two rings to be made but if you would like them in Gold, contact through this page for a no obligation quote. Before deciding on using these as wedding bands, please read the information on how to Care for Opal rings.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 2.5 carats combined
- OPAL SIZE: 4 @ 5.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 mm each Ring
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- COLORS: Blue and Green
- PATTERN: Mix
- SETTING: Ring 1 is 7.5 mm wide & Ring 2 is 5.5 mm wide
- SILVER WEIGHT: 18 grams Sterling Silver combined
- TYPE: Jewelry - 925 sterling silver with natural opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day after approval received from photos
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. With made to order jewelry, photos are emailed to you on completion. You give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan