- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Mens Black Opal Diamond Ring 14k Gold
- USD $1850
A mens Black Opal ring with an oval Opal set in a wide band of 14k Gold accented with round and princess Diamonds.
Buy with Confidence
This Opal ring for men has quality stones set in 14k Gold. The feature is the oval Lightning Ridge Black Opal that displays Green and Blue in a lively play of color best viewed in the video. Shown in a 14k Yellow Gold ring which is accented on the band only, with Princess Diamonds down the center and Round Diamonds on either side for a combined Diamond weight of over 1 carat.
It is a stylish mens ring that will be complimented on and is ready to ship as detailed below or will take about 14-21 days to make in any other ring size or Gold color. If you would prefer a different ring setting to hold this Opal, contact through this page to discuss options and receive a no obligation quote.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 1 carat
- OPAL SIZE: 7.8 x 6.3 x 2.6 mm
- COLORS: Green and Blue
- PATTERN: Patch
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- GOLD WEIGHT: 10.5 grams 14k Gold
- DIAMONDS: 60 Round Brilliant @ .8 mm each - SI Clarity - G/H Color
- DIAMONDS: 8 Princess @ 2.5 x 2.5 mm each - VS Clarity - F/G Color
- SETTING: 10 mm across
- RING SIZE: USA 10 ¾ or UK / Australia V
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Larry LOct 11, 2019, 23:55Just received the ring earlier this morning and just wanted to let you guys know what an awesome job you all did for me. Wow!! In my opinion, It is a piece of fine art. I really love this piece. As I stated earlier this is a retirement piece that I bought for myself. You all have developed a special thing going on over there in Australia. I want to thank you for making this ring and getting it to me. Take Care, and keep making these incredible pieces. There are plenty of jewelry stores in the San Antonio, TX. area but most of them are not very creative. You guys are. Your stones are just stunning!! Thanks again!!.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan