- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Mens Opal Ring Large Oval Heavy 14k Gold
- USD $2150
An impressive mens Opal ring with an amazing Opal inlaid in a heavy 14k Gold ring.
Buy with Confidence
An impressive ring for men featuring a fascinating Opal set in 14k Gold that is sure to be noticed on the hand. The Opal is from Lightning Ridge that not only shows a unique mix of colors, they flash in a lively color play you will see in the video. The ring is substantial weighing 12 grams of 14k Gold and measures over half inch across.
It is shown in White Gold in USA size 11.25 but the Opal is not yet inlaid which means the ring can be made in any ring size or Gold color before this exact stone is set which will take about one week to make. If you like unique Opals and big rings, this is sure to intrigue you.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 3.1 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 15 x 11 x 3.1 mm
- COLORS: Yellow, Orange and some Green
- PATTERN: Pin fire / Patch
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- GOLD WEIGHT: 12 grams 14k
- SETTING: 16.5 mm across the top at the widest point
- RING SIZE: USA 11.25 or UK / Australia W
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan