- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Mens Opal Ring in 14k Gold
- USD $2450
A masculine mens Opal ring with the wow factor featuring a natural Opal set in a heavy 14k Gold setting.
Buy with Confidence
This stylish ring for men showcases an amazing Lightning Ridge Opal that is very bright. The ring itself is substantial weighing 14 grams and is shown in 14k White Gold however as the Opal has not yet been secured, the ring can be made in any ring size or in Yellow or Rose Gold. The unique Opal weighs almost 4 carats and has a stunning play of color giving a 3D effect with a rolling flash over patches of color. It is a setting for men who like their rings to be seen and this beauty will get noticed as the ring is 16.5 mm at the widest points or almost two thirds of an inch across. It is ready to ship as detailed below or will take about 7 days to make in any other ring size or change of gold color.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 3.75 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 15 x 11 x 3.5 mm
- COLORS: Blue and Green
- PATTERN: 3D Rolling Patches
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5++
- GOLD WEIGHT: 14 grams 14k
- SETTING: 16.5 mm across the top at the widest point
- RING SIZE: USA 11 ¼ or UK / Australia W
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
John R.Oct 11, 2019, 23:55OMG!!! It’s unbelievable!!! WOW! WOW! AND MORE WOW! EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE!!! YOU SO ROCK!!!
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan