- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Natural Opal Diamond Ring 14k Gold 6757
- USD $1165
In stock (1 item available)
This opal diamond ring holds a gorgeous oval natural Coober Pedy gem and is accented with round and baguette diamonds in solid 14k gold.
A beautiful ring for women featuring a stunning Coober Pedy opal accented with bright white diamonds. The gem opal displays two tones of green in a fantastic lively play of color and has a halo of small superior diamonds which add size and sparkle to the face of the ring. The band is pave set with small quality round diamonds on the split bands to halfway and is accented with a baguette diamond on the top of each side.
A beautiful opal ring that is sure to be noticed and admired when worn and the video will show the brightness and play of color of the opal along with the sparkling diamonds. It is ready to ship as detailed below in 14k yellow gold or will take about 21 days to make in any other ring size or gold color before this exact stone is inlaid.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 1.1 carat
- OPAL SIZE: 9 x 7 x 2mm
- COLORS: Green with some gold
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5+
- PATTERN: Patch / Harlequin
- DIAMONDS: 50 round @ .9 mm each - SI1 Clarity - G/H Color
- DIAMONDS: 2 baguette @ 3 x 1.5 mm each - SI Clarity - G Color
- GOLD WEIGHT: 4.5 grams 14k Gold
- RING SIZE: USA 7 or UK / Australia O
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold ring with natural opal and conflict free diamonds
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: If NO changes needed to ring size or gold, posted same day or next business day
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.