- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Opal Pendant 14k Gold Large Inlay Triangle 5627
- USD $2000
In stock (1 item available)
A gorgeous opal pendant in 14k gold custom designed with inlaid opals in the gold triangle.
Buy with Confidence
This opal inlay pendant in 14k yellow gold is big, bright and colorful and is sure to be noticed and admired when worn. The pendant is inlaid with five gem Lightning Ridge Crystal opals of various shapes that weigh 10 carats combined. The largest opal displays multi colors while the smaller opals flash shades of blue and green and the video will show the play of color and overall effect.
The pendant measures over one inch from top to bottom and over 3/4 of an inch across and has a gold weight of almost 4 grams.
This unique opal pendant is ready to ship now but if you would like one Made to Order in white or rose gold, contact through this page to get confirmation of availability of opals of this quality and size.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 10 carats combined
- PENDANT SIZE: 29 mm top to bottom and 21 mm side to side at the widest points
- COLORS: Multi colors
- PATTERN: Mix
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- GOLD WEIGHT: 3.8 grams 14k yellow
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold with earth mined opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stones that are not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and pendant gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart.
- Go to view cart or checkout.
- Under the PayPal checkout button, click on 'Have a discount coupon?'
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the box.
- Proceed with checkout or PayPal payment and the amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan