- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Opal Heart Pendant 14k Gold 7827
- USD $795
In stock (1 item available)
A beautiful opal heart pendant in solid 14k gold that is inlaid with very bright and colorful opals.
Order with Confidence
A heart pendant in 14k yellow gold that is inlaid in six sections with Lightning Ridge opals of various sizes. The colors are many and they are very bright in a mix of patterns that dance over the entire pendant which the video will show better than the photos. The setting measures over ¾ of an inch by just over ½ inch and with the very bright and lively mix of colors in the opals, the pendant will be noticed when worn.
It is ready to ship or one can be made to order in white or rose gold which will take at least a week to make before photos are provided for your approval to ship.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 2 carats combined
- PENDANT SIZE: 21 mm top to bottom and 13.5 mm side to side at the widest points
- COLORS: Multi colors
- PATTERN: Mix
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- GOLD WEIGHT: 2.1 grams 14k yellow
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold with solid opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and pendant gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. With made to order jewelry, photos are emailed to you on completion. You give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
EnriqueDec 9, 2022, 12:02Very BEAUTIFUL! My wife is going to love this pendant. Highly recommended and will buy again.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan
Heart Opal Pendant 14k Gold 7424
- USD $3100
Heart Opal Pendant 14k Gold 7438
- USD $3100
Blue Opal Heart Earrings 14k Gold 7705
- USD $1750
Love Heart Opal Inlay Pendant Large Heavy 14k Gold
- USD $4600