- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Opal Rings Set 925 Silver Matching Bands
- USD $750
In stock (1 item available)
A fabulous pair of matching Opal rings set in Sterling Silver for two.
Buy with Confidence
What a wonderful way to show your love with matching rings! This set of rings are in 925 Silver with a combined weight of 18 grams and are inlaid with gorgeous Lightning Ridge Opals that show lots of very bright color. Watch the video to see how these natural Opals flash with the rings in movement. The exact ring set in the images is ready to ship as stated below but a matching pair can be Made to Order in the ring sizes you need. They can also be made in Gold, either 14k or 18k, or can be made with gemstone accents such as Diamonds, Sapphires or Rubies and you can contact through this page for assistance if you would like any changes.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 2.5 carats combined
- OPAL SIZE: 4 @ 5.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 mm each Ring
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- COLORS: Multi Colors
- PATTERN: Mix
- #1 RING SIZE: USA 11 ¾ or UK / Australia X
- #2 RING SIZE: USA 7 or British / Australian N ½
- SETTING: Ring #1 is 7.5 mm wide and Ring #2 is 5.5 mm wide
- SILVER WEIGHT: 18 grams Sterling Silver combined
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Charles Z.Oct 11, 2019, 23:55The rings arrived today. All I can say is WOW. I appreciate the fine quality work.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan