- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Semi Black Opal Pendant 14k White Gold Single Diamond
- USD $650
In stock (1 item available)
A unique semi black opal pendant in 14k white gold with a single 3 mm diamond accent.
Buy with Confidence
An opal diamond pendant in 14k white gold that has a free form Lightning Ridge semi black opal accented with a 3 mm quality round brilliant diamond. The opal flashes desired red and blue with the uncommon purple also showing and you will see this in the video. The 14k white gold pendant setting has been custom made to fit this opal which is secured by six prongs.
This is a small beautiful opal pendant that is ready to ship now and only needs your gold chain to complete as a necklace.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 1.1 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 10.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- COLORS: Blue, red and purple
- PATTERN: Patch / Floral
- QUALITY: Flawless face
- BRIGHTNESS: 4 - Opal is bright and color is crisp and sharp at arms length
- BODY TONE: N4
- GOLD WEIGHT: 1.35 grams 18k white
- DIAMOND: 1 @ 3 mm / VS Clarity / G-H Color
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold pendant with natural opal and conflict free diamonds
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and pendant gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan