- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Mens Opal Ring Wide Band with Diamonds
- USD $2750
A mens Opal ring with diamonds in a wide band of two tone Gold with vibrant Opals of various sizes and shapes inlaid with precision and three quality Diamonds pave set in between.
Order with Confidence
A mens ring that is a wide band of gold inlaid with Opals. Shown in two tone 10k Gold, the ring is mainly White Gold with two strips of Yellow Gold - one strip on each side of three quality Diamonds. The three pave Diamonds are of good size at 2.5 mm each and top quality at VS clarity and G-H in color. There are three Opals on either side of the Yellow Gold that are inlaid in random shapes and flash very bright Blue and Green color.
The video will show the flash of the Opals and Diamonds although this is a style of ring best seen in person. It is a heavy ring weighing about 12 grams for 10k Gold and is 12 mm wide with the Opals having a combined weight of about 5 carats so this is a ring that will be noticed on the finger. This stylish ring for men has quality gemstones and is Made to Order in any ring size in your choice of 10k or 14k Gold. When choosing the Gold, the first color is the dominant one. If you would like any aspect of the setting changed, such as changing the Opal color or Gold color or even the way the Diamonds are set, contact through this page for a no obligation quote.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 5 carats combined
- COLORS: Blue and Green
- PATTERN: Mixed
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5++
- GOLD WEIGHT: Approximately 12 grams 10k Gold
- SETTING: 12 mm at the widest point
- DIAMONDS: 3 Round Brilliant measuring 2.5 mm each - VS Clarity - G/H Color
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. With made to order jewelry, photos are emailed to you on completion. You give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Jimmy HanksOct 11, 2019, 23:55After my first weeding ring broke it was time to get a new ring. My first ring had the flash Opal inlay and not being able to find another one in the US I went to Kent and had a design in mind of what I wanted once we discussed what I wanted Kent went above and beyond when he created this master piece for me. I love this ring and it was more than what I could ask for. Awesome job and a great group to work with. Thank you so much for this.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan