- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Tear Drop Opal Dangling Earrings 925 Sterling Silver
- USD $700
Tear drop Opal dangling earrings that are bright and colorful set in 925 Sterling Silver.
Buy with Confidence
Beautiful short drop earrings in 925 Silver showing very bright multi colors in a lively pattern. The earrings are inlaid with Lightning Ridge Black Crystal Opals that have a combined weight of 3.75 carats and measure just over one inch long including the shepherds hook. A fantastic pair of earrings to add color to an outfit and can be Made to Order as close as possible to these photos which will take about 7 days to make before images are provided for your approval to ship.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 3.75 carats combined
- EARRINGS SIZE: 16 x 8.5 mm and 25 mm long with the Shepherds hooks
- COLORS: Multi Colors
- PATTERN: Floral / Flickering
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- SILVER WEIGHT: 2 grams 925 Sterling
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Susan S.Nov 11, 2019, 23:40Hello Janine
I have just received my jewery Blush They are all BEAUTIFUL! Cant decide which to wear first! I know I will be getting lots of compliments on these as well. The extra gifts were nice too.
It has been a pleasure to work with you and thank you for all your help.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan