- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Australian Opal 1.7 Carats 7370
- USD $330
In stock (1 item available)
A loose Australian opal from Coober Pedy cut to a unique free form shape weighing 1.7 carats showing very bright color.
Buy with Confidence
This solid South Australian crystal opal has a unique cut and shows very bright color - perfect for a ring or pendant. It is a natural earth mined stone displaying green and yellow in a straw roll pattern you will see in the video. If you would like this loose opal set in jewelry, contact through this product to discuss options.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 1.7 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 11.4 x 7.1 x 4 mm
- COLORS: Green and yellow
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- QUALITY: Flawless
- PATTERN: Straw / Roll
- BODY TONE: N9
- TYPE: Loose opal from Coober Pedy
- Cut and polished in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan
Loose Semi Black Opal 2.7 Carats Thin Stone 7329
- USD $200
Australian Opal 4.6 Carats 7313
- USD $745
Australian Opal 2.6 Carats 7619
- USD $545
Australian Opal 4.5 Carats 7381
- USD $645
Australian Opal 1.9 Carats 7422
- USD $330
Loose Opal 1.5 Carats Belemnite 7511
- USD $240
Australian Opal 3.6 Carats 7618
- USD $280
4.4 Carat Australian Opal Unset 7131
- USD $420