- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Australian Opal Pendant Diamonds 18k White Gold 7456
- USD $975
In stock (1 item available)
A vibrant Australian opal pendant in 18k white gold with a solid Coober Pedy opal showing very bright and lively colors.
Buy with Confidence
A lovely opal and diamond pendant in 18k white gold with an oval inlaid 1.8 carat solid Coober Pedy opal. It is a simple pendant design to showcase this beautiful stone but also has small superior diamonds adding a bit of pizzazz. It is ready to ship and only needs your white gold chain to complete as a necklace.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 1.8 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 9.8 x 8 x 4 mm
- COLORS: Red, green and yellow
- PATTERN: Patch / Roll
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 4 - Opal is bright and color is crisp and sharp at arms length
- GOLD WEIGHT: 2.5 grams 18k white
- DIAMONDS: 11 @ 1 mm
- TYPE: Jewelry - solid 18k gold with natural opal and conflict free diamonds
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and pendant gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Dec 22, 2021, 18:04
Can this be done in White Gold?Dec 23, 2021, 18:01
Thank you for your inquiry and my apologies for the delay in replying.
This pendant setting was custom made to fit the opal so it cannot be changed to white gold. Unfortunately at this time, there is no other similar opal in stock to make another pendant in white gold.
My apologies for any disappointment but please let me know if I can assist with something else that interests you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan
Opal Pendant Diamonds 18k Gold 7400
- USD $1650