- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Crystal Opal Ring with Diamonds 7259
- USD $2100
In stock (1 item available)
A solid crystal opal ring with diamonds featuring an tear drop Coober Pedy gem showing green and yellow accented with round diamonds and set in 14k gold.
Buy with Confidence
A beautiful ring suitable as an engagement ring that is ready to ship as detailed below or will take about 21 days to make in any other ring size or gold color. The natural Australian opal is in a tear drop or pear shape and displays bright green and yellow in a lively color play. Surrounding the opal is a halo of 22 dazzling diamonds measuring 2 mm each, adding sparkle and size to the ring. Shown in 14k yellow gold and ready to ship in a size 7.25 USA.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 3.1 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 16.3 x 9.5 x 3.2 mm
- COLORS: Green and yellow
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 4.5 - Opal is very bright and color is crisp and sharp at arms length
- PATTERN: Patch / Pin fire
- DIAMONDS: 22 round brilliant @ 2 mm each - VS/SI Clarity - G/H Color = .6tcwt
- RING SIZE: USA 7.25
- GOLD WEIGHT: 3.7 grams 14k
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold ring with natural opal and conflict free diamonds
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: If NO changes needed to ring size or gold, posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan