- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Hoop Opal Earrings 14k Gold Brilliant 7089
- USD $785
Bright and colorful hoop opal earrings in 14k yellow gold with six solid inlaid opals.
Buy with Confidence
These are small opal hoop earrings that are about 14 mm but despite the small size, have very bright and colorful opals. There are six natural Lightning Ridge opals in total inlaid with precision in the 14k Gold earrings. A fabulous gift idea for your loved one or for yourself as earrings are a must have addition to any outfit. They are ready to ship now or can be Made to Order in 14k white or rose Gold which will take about one week to make before images are provided for your approval to ship.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 2 carats combined
- EARRINGS SIZE: 14 mm round in shape
- COLORS: Red multi
- PATTERN: Mix
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5
- GOLD WEIGHT: 3 grams 14k Gold
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Garry POct 11, 2019, 23:55Dear Janine. The earrings arrived today. I am at work but my wife said they were spectacular and has worn them since they arrived. She is very happy with them. I will certainly be recommending you to my friends and associates.
Tom BOct 11, 2019, 23:55Hi Janine - the earrings arrived last week and they look great.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan