- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Mens Inlay Opal Ring 14k Gold Wide Band 7621
- USD $2100
In stock (1 item available)
A mens inlay opal ring that is impressive with an amazing color display in the sixteen inlaid opals in a wide band of 14k yellow gold.
Buy with Confidence
This ring is made with men in mind due to the very wide band, but could be worn by women who like wide rings as it is very comfortable to wear. Crafted in 14k gold, the ring is almost half an inch wide and is inlaid with sixteen Lightning Ridge crystal opals that are very bright, colorful and lively.
An eye catching inlaid gold opal ring that is ready to ship now as detailed below or if you would like one Made to Order in any other ring size or gold color, contact through this page to confirm availability of opals.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 4 carats combined
- COLORS: Multi
- PATTERN: Mixed
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- GOLD WEIGHT: 8.2 grams 14k yellow
- SETTING: 11.3 mm at the widest point
- RING SIZE: USA 7 ½
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold ring with natural opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
KathleenDec 5, 2022, 04:35Really beautiful workmanship. I have purchased 2 rings and plan to purchase more. Couldn't be happier!!!!
R. ChapmanSep 27, 2021, 11:24PERFECT ALL THE WAY AROUND. CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE OPALS ARE. THE PICTURES DON'T DO THE OPALS JUSTICE. I HAVE HAD THE RING AN HOUR AND HAVE ALREADY HAD 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE COMMENT ON HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan
Mens Opal Inlay Ring 14k Gold Wide Band
- USD $2500