- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Opal Inlay 14k Gold Ring Four Multi Color Stones 7105
- USD $625
A stunning opal inlay 14k gold ring with four very bright and colorful stones set in a 4 mm wide band.
Buy with Confidence
A classic style of ring for men or women and is sure to catch the eye with the four fabulous opals. The band is made in 14k yellow gold and is expertly inlaid with very bright and colorful Lightning Ridge solid opals. Watch the video to see the ring in movement under bright light to get an idea of how these opals display the colors, brightness and pattern. This solid gold opal inlay ring will delight when viewed in person and is ready to ship in a size 8 in 14k yellow gold. If you would like one made in a different ring size or gold color, contact through this page to confirm availability of similar colorful opals.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 1 carat combined
- COLORS: Multi
- PATTERN: Mix
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- SETTING: 4 mm wide
- GOLD WEIGHT: 3.4 grams 14k yellow
- RING SIZE: USA 8
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold ring with natural opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
Apr 13, 2022, 09:34
Hello I was wondering if you could resize a ring for me before shipping it? The ring in question is a size 8 but I wear a size 10.Apr 13, 2022, 09:37
Thank you for your interest in this amazing ring. Unfortunately it can't be resized, however another one can be made and would be as close as possible to the images.
It will take at least a week to make before images are sent to you for your approval to ship the ring.
Price is $640 USD for made to order.
I hope this works for you and look forward to your reply.
Larry FMar 6, 2020, 13:45this ring looks fantastic!!!!
I love it and I'm sure my girlfriend will too
thank you very much
If there is anything you need help with such as different terms, Email for assistance and the best will be done to assist you.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan