- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Opal Pendant Diamond Halo 18k Gold 7533
- USD $1300
In stock (1 item available)
This beautiful Australian opal pendant has a diamond halo around the green and blue opal, and set in solid 18k gold.
Buy with Confidence
A classic pendant design with a delightful mix of gemstones and would be a gift to treasure. In the center of the 18k yellow gold pendant is an oval Coober Pedy gem opal that displays mainly green and blue, but yellow also flashes at times. Surrounding the natural opal is a dazzling diamond halo with 22 diamonds at 1.5 mm ensuring the eyes will be drawn to the beautiful display. A diamond studded bail finishes off the pendant elegantly and only needs your gold chain to complete as a necklace.
An opal diamond pendant of true beauty perfect to wear any time of the day or night, and on any occasion.
- OPAL WEIGHT: 1.5 carats
- OPAL SIZE: 8.8 x 7.2 x 3 mm
- PENDANT SIZE: 20 x 11.5 mm
- COLORS: Green and blue with a little green
- PATTERN: Patch / Floral
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- GOLD WEIGHT: 2.5 grams 18k yellow
- DIAMONDS: 22 @ 1.5 mm - VS/Si - G/H plus 3 on the bail
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 18k gold with earth mined opal and conflict free diamonds
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and pendant gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan
Gem Opal and Diamond Pendant 18k Gold
- USD $1850
Crystal Opal Pendant Single Diamond 22k Yellow Gold
- USD $2150
Gem Opal Pendant Diamonds 18k Gold 7221
- USD $1450