- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- On Sale
- Recently Sold
Opal Ring Three Stone Inlay 14k Gold 7100
- USD $635
In stock (1 item available)
This opal ring is a three stone inlay and features a red multi center stone with two blue and green outside stones all inlaid in a 14k gold band.
Buy with Confidence
A popular design opal gold band that women or men can wear. This ring is made in 14k yellow gold and is 4.4 mm wide which may be narrow for some men but still a good width for standard size fingers. The band is inlaid with three solid natural earth mined Lightning Ridge opals with the center stone showing mainly red and the two outer stones showing a mix of blue and green.
The video will give a better indication of brightness and play of color and the high shine of gold more so than the images. This ring is ready to ship in a size 5.5 USA or one can be Made to Order in any ring size up to a 9 and your choice of gold color which will take about one week to make before images are provided for your approval to ship. Contact through this page to confirm availability of red opals if you would like a ring made the same.
- OPAL WEIGHT: Approximately 1 carat combined
- OPAL SIZE: 3 @ 5.5 x 3.2 mm each
- COLORS: Red, green and blue
- PATTERN: Patch / Sheen
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- SETTING: 4.4 mm wide
- GOLD WEIGHT: 2.8 grams 14k yellow
- RING SIZE: USA 5.5
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 14k gold ring with natural opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: Posted same day or next business day
All gems are guaranteed to be 100% natural earth mined stones and conflict free. We offer a lifetime warranty on workmanship of our jewelry. Expect quality opals and jewelry with genuine service.
| SECURITY |
You are secure by a Comodo SSL security certificate. Any data you submit to this website over a https connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
You get FREE shipping on every order no matter where you are in the world. It is insured and trackable - where possible - and FedEx is available for a nominal fee. A quality gift box is included.
Secure payments are made through PayPal either by logging into PayPal and paying with your selected funds, or paying by credit card without logging in. Crypto and IWT may be accepted.
Your 100% satisfaction is our aim. If you are not happy with your purchase, send it back for a hassle free refund. For made to order jewelry, you give us your seal of approval before we ship.
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.
LyndonSep 30, 2021, 19:31If you want the best, this is the place! Janine and her staff are fantastic jewelers, expertly skilled in there art!! Great people to work with, very highly recommended!!!FlashOpal | Genuine Gem JewelryOct 1, 2021, 06:31Thank you for the kind words Lyndon! It was a pleasure to make you something you were thrilled to own and I hope to hear from you again in the future.
Erika B.Oct 11, 2019, 23:55As described, quick communication and shipping
How to Layaway / Layby this item
- Add your item/s to your shopping cart then proceed to checkout.
- Enter the word - Layaway - in the 'Have a discount coupon?' box.
- The amount will show a 70% discount which leaves the required 30% deposit.
You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal which you can print or save for your reference.
After your deposit has been received, you will receive an invoice through PayPal for the remaining balance. This will allow you to make any number of payments over $100 until the balance is paid.
It may take up to 12 hours to receive your Layaway invoice but check your spam or junk folder if you have not received one within 24 hours.
Detailed information on Lay Away / Layby can be found at https://www.flashopal.com/Layaway-Plan