- Opal Rings
- Opal Pendants
- Opal Earrings
- For Men
- For Love
- Opal Bangles
- Gemstone Jewelry
- Recently Sold
Red Black Opal Ring 18k Gold 7222
- USD $1300
A fiery red black opal ring that will stand out on the hand and receive compliments. Set in 18k gold, the solid Lightning Ridge black opal exhibits lively color and is very bright.
This is a beautiful black opal gold ring with the most desired of opal color, and displays in a fantastic pattern. Shown in 18k yellow gold, the ring is a a simple modern design suited to most fingers and is inlaid with one long oval Lightning Ridge solid black opal that weighs just under 1 carat. It is a 100% natural Australian stone that displays very bright red with some blue and the video is the best place to view the chaff harlequin play of color.
This ring is sure to be complimented on when worn and is ready to ship as detailed below but as the opal is not yet secured, the ring can be made in your choice of gold color and in any ring size which will take about 7 days to make before shipping. The ring has a high polish despite what the images may show and any minor blemishes or dark areas you may see are not visible to the naked eye. You will receive a quality finished opal ring.
- OPAL WEIGHT: .9 carat
- OPAL SIZE : 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- COLORS: Red with some blue
- PATTERN: Chaff / Harlequin
- QUALITY: Flawless
- BRIGHTNESS: 5 - Opal is brilliant and color jumps out of the stone at you at arms length
- SETTING: 10.2 mm across
- GOLD WEIGHT: 3 grams solid 18k
- RING SIZE: USA 7.25
- TYPE: Jewelry - Solid 18k gold ring with natural opal
- Made in Australia by FlashOpal
- 100% natural earth mined stone and is not treated
- Photos were taken under a 40 watt soft white light, without a flash and are NOT enhanced
- Free express shipping and ring gift box included
- Processing Time: If NO changes needed to ring size or gold, posted same day or next business day
Whether it is a loose opal or a piece of jewelry, the photos and video of any product that is ready to ship, is the exact one you will receive. For any made to order jewelry, you will receive photos of your exact item and give us the seal of approval before we ship.
Not all jewelry is shown finished with the stone set which gives you the opportunity to have your perfect gem in the ring size you need, the gold color you wear or, if possible, the setting you prefer. All gold is solid and all silver is 925 sterling.
We understand the aspects of buying sight unseen so every endeavor is made to give you the best possible online shopping experience and for you to be more than 100% satisfied.
You are buying from Australian opal specialists who meticulously cut and polish stones to maximize visual brilliance and who only deal with solid opals. You will receive an educated buying process with our assistance at every step.